Getting started as a new user
Getting started with the new ChiroSimple is easy:
- From the main menu, click CONTACTS and add your first Contact by clicking the blue + icon (top right corner).
- Click the Type icon to choose the kind of contact you want to add (owner, barn, clinic, etc)
- SAVE your new Contact.
- Now, add a New Animal for that Contact. Click the + NEW ANIMAL
- SAVE your new animal.
- Create your first note by clicking + NEW NOTE.
- You can SAVE your note as a DRAFT (orange) if you’re not done with it, or toggle the switch to FINALIZE (blue) when you are.
- While creating your note, you can PREVIEW the final output by clicking the “FLIP” icon (top right).
- To see your final note, click the PDF icon from the “shortened” birds-eye view.
- Tap a date on the calendar (that has either Drafts of Finalized notes) to see all the notes for that day. (You can also access this from the menu > Additional Resources > Notes Ledger.