Using Online / Offline Modes
Using Online / Offline Modes
The new ChiroSimple has both Online and Offline functionality, depending on your needs.
Online = when you have a connection to internet (via a cellular signal like on your phone) or when connected to a wi-fi router (such as a tablet, laptop, desktop or your phone too).
Offline = Absolutely no internet access whatsoever. No cellular connectivity and/or no wi-fi connectivity.
If you rarely ever encounter a loss of internet connectivity (ability to access a website), you’ll ONLY need “Online-Mode.”
If you frequently encounter a loss of internet connectivity and need to do your notes in that circumstance, you’ll need “Offline-Mode.”
Every member of ChiroSimple can get BOTH modes, included with their membership. (Though, you may never need both)
Online mode, means you will need a connection to the internet.
Open your web browser and either visit:
- chirosimple.com > Member Login
2. you can go directly to the web login page by going to web.chirosimple.com.
Simply Log In. You can access your ChiroSimple program from ANY device (of any brand), anywhere in the world you can access the internet. That’s Online Mode.
All updates are pushed out without you having to do anything; though, sometimes it’s helpful to hard-refresh by clearing your web cache and history. We do recommend you do this every so often to ensure you’re using the most up-to-date version.
Offline mode is needed when you cannot get a reliable connection to the internet.
ALL new users start by registering via our online mode. Once you have an online account, you can download the Offline Mode application (to your Android device) by either:
- Access the internet (web browser) ON THE ANDROID DEVICE YOU WANT OFFLINE MODE and go to mobile.chirosimple.com. Follow the download instruction at the bottom of the page.
2. Access the internet (web browser) ON THE ANDROID DEVICE YOU WANT OFFLINE MODE and Log In to your ChiroSimple dashboard (see Online Mode above for how to get there). Once you’ve logged in, go to the main MENU > ADDITIONAL RESOURCES > OFFLINE MODE DOWNLOAD. LOG OUT of the online version.
You now have offline mode App. It should show up on your device’s desktop. Log back in here and you’re done!
- Since we just released the NEW ChiroSimple, we are doing updates often. To get these updates (for now), you will need to Uninstall/re-install ChiroSimple app. In other words, delete it and download it again. We recommend you do this at least once a week until you begin to notice auto-update notifications within your app. Don’t worry, you won’t miss these. Here’s how to uninstall/reinstall… hold your finger on the app icon > uninstall > visit mobile.chirosimple.com > download > Install > Open. Sign back in. Done.
- If you’re ever having slow service with your app, make sure you are NOT connected to the internet! To be sure, turn OFF all wi-fi and cellular functions. Make sure airplane mode is also turned off. Turn everything off! That should fix it. Offline mode is meant to be used…OFF LINE!